1. 崔玉明,（2017）, “日元国际化重启及其对人民币国际化路径选择的启示”，日本学刊，2017年第5期，105-129页。（与 陆长荣）
2. Yuming Cui, (2017), “The Internationalization of the RMB: a Perspective vis a vis East Asian Economic and Financial Integration”, Asia Pacific Business Review, Vol. 13, Issue 3, pp. 317-335.
3. Yuming Cui, (2015), “China’s RMB Exchange Rate Regime Reform: Implication from the Experiences of Japan, Korea and Taiwan”, China Economic Journal, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 1-17.
4. Yuming Cui, (2014), “The Internationalization of the RMB: Taiwan’s Role and Strategy” (in Chinese), paper for Overseas Chinese Forum.
5. Yuming Cui, (2014), “Revisiting China’s Exchange Rate Regime and RMB Basket: A Recent Empirical Study”, International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 150-160.
6. Yuming Cui, (2013), “The Internationalization of the RMB: Where does the RMB Currently Stand in the Process of Internationalization”, Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Vol. 27, Issue 2, pp. 68-85.
7. Yuming Cui, (2013), “How Is the RMB Exchange Rate Misaligned: A Recent Application of Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate (BEER) to China”, Journal of East Asian Economic Integration, Vol.17, No. 3, pp. 281-310.
8. Yuming Cui, (2013), “New Evidence of Asian Economic Integration: Prospects and Challenges of a Trilateral FTA between China, Japan and South Korea”, Perspective of Federalism, Vol. 5, Issue 1, 2013, pp. 58-78.
9. Yuming Cui (with Collignon, S. and Esposito, P.), (2012), “Unconventional Monetary Policy Measures: A Comparison of the ECB, FED and BoE”, Policy Department A: Economic and Scientific Policies, European Parliament, IP/A/ECON/NT/2012-04, PE 475.116.
10. Yuming Cui, (2012), “Re-testing Chinese RMB’s Exchange Rate Regime: US Dollar Pegging vs. Currency Basket Pegging”, GSTF International Journal of Law and Social Sciences, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 96-101.
1. Oral presentation, Yuming Cui, 11/2014, “The Internationalization of the RMB: A Recent Empirical Study on the RMB as an International Reserve Currency”, Bank of Finland, Helsinki, Finland.
2. Oral presentation, Yuming Cui, 08/2014, “The Internationalization of the RMB: Taiwan’s Role and Strategy”, The 22nd Forum of Overseas Elite Chinese, Taiwan.
3. Oral presentation, Yuming Cui, 02/2014, “Labor Market in China: Recent Labor Shortage and Wage Rising”, 2014 International Symposium on Economics and Social Science, National Law University, Delhi, India.
4. The Annual Meeting of American Economic Association (AEA), 01/2014, Philadelphia, PA, The US.
5. Oral presentation, Yuming Cui, 09/2013, “Is China still Competitive: RMB revaluation and Unit Labor Costs (ULCs) Rising”, HKIMR, Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Hong Kong.
6. Oral presentation, Yuming Cui, 12/2012, “China’s RMB Exchange Rate Regime Reform: Implication from the Experiences of Japan, Korean and Taiwan, China”, The International Conference of Arts and Economics (ICAE), Singapore. (was awarded the Best Session Paper)
7. Oral presentation, Yuming Cui, 03/2012, “Methodology Comparison of Estimating Equilibrium Exchange Rate: Where Do We Stand?”, Banca d’Italia, Rome, Italy.
8. Oral presentation, Yuming Cui, 09/2011, “How RMB Misaligned with Its Real Equilibrium Exchange Rate”, World Conference on Financial Crisis and Impact (WCFC), Ankara, Turkey.
9. Invited to participate into the Columbia-Tsinghua Conference on International Economics and Conference on Exchange rates and the New International Monetary System, 06/2011, Beijing, China.
10. Oral presentation, Yuming Cui, 05/2011, “Re-testing Chinese RMB’s Basket of Currencies: View from Evolutionary History of the RMB Exchange Rate Regime”, joint annual international conference 2011 of Association of Asian Studies on the Pacific Coast (ASPAC) & Western Conference of Association of Asian Studies (WCAAS), Pomona College, Claremont, California, the US.